This course provides a solid foundation for facilities and agencies to report data to their overseeing agencies.
The course will begin with a look at how to obtain access to HERDS and how facilities will be notified when there are activities to be completed. Learners will then be provided demonstration of the reporting platform. The session concludes with a brief overview of the pre-selected reports available from the application.
This course is presented in a one hour session via WebEx Training Center.
- Locate and modify the person record.
- Explain the importance of the person record in relation to HERDS.
- Demonstrate the ability to review assigned roles.
- Locate and access HERDS.
- Describe the overall structure of HERDS activities.
- Describe the difference between Periodic and General activities.
- Identify and Define the three steps to activity completion.
- Demonstrate the ability to complete an activity.
- Identify resources for ongoing support.